Russel Peter Cheap Indian Russel Peter Cheap Indian

Not bad...

Not bad. Interesting animation style. Not bad, just a bit odd.

Also, I suggest everyone watch the entire thing, including the credits. There is an extra scene that some people seem to have missed.

Speaking of which, what was the last credit line? And why did he punch the song credit?

MistProductions responds:

Thnx man, am srry for the whole confusion thing with the scenes, am kinna new to this.. I'll be learnin' how to add a preloader later on and reupload it again.. The last credtis line that smashed the gay critic at the end was '' Watch Out_ Mist instrumentals'' its one of ma beats i made on mixcraft.. then I decided usin' that beat for ma animations as a theme song.. he was punchin' away the song credtis cuz he was avoiding them to smash him.. besides he's an annoyin' gay ass critic..lol

Video Game Survivor PT 2 Video Game Survivor PT 2

I...

Not a bad flash. Too bad the previous episode got removed. Maybe if you remake it, you can put it back up.

You might be able to upload the video as is to another site. PM me for an idea or two.

As for my vote, I vote Knuckles. Can't decide on the other team. I just want to see Knuckles gone.

JerseyBoy17 responds:

hey thinks. if you have any idea on how to get my main menu to work right that would be awesome.
Scene Select does not work
and it should have a character bio button. im still figuring it out

Kiara Change of Time Kiara Change of Time

threebulls here...

The more I watch, the more I like this video.

It would have been a bit nice to have more of an idea about why you dressed the way you did at each time, and what motivated the changes. For instance, the second look was a "rebel" look, while the one after seemed like a "vampire" look.

Maybe you could have had short text, like one to three words, describe things. PM me on this account if you want further details about what I'm talking about.

Overall, a good movie. Glad to see you back online (and myself, since my computer was down) . :D

Witty Video Game Humor Witty Video Game Humor

I...

I found this amusing. It wasn't too bad, really. The goomba may be badly drawn, but it is the key to the joke. That's a plus.

Also, the emphasis by slowing down the action near the end was a nice, though somewhat disurbing, touch.

By the way, what is the name of the music based on Mario's theme? It was awesome and I would like to download a copy.

LordZeebmork responds:

it's from that mario ddr game

I think the song is called "jump jump jump" or something like that but that could be wrong

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Cringeworthy...

I found this to be terrible to watch. It had embarassngly bad dialogue, terrible voice acting, and a poor story. I also don't want to watch it again for a good long while, it was so cringe-inducing.

Why the high score, then? Because it does its job well; it is both a parody and satire of anime.

Parodies make fun of things. Taking a well known scene and adding a twist for purely comedic effect.

Satire makes fun of things, too, but it makes fun of a problem. The idea is that people will see the probems and try to fix them. That's what Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels and baby-eating proposal were: satire.

The things that were satired here are common problems in anime, but were taken to an extreme as satire does.

This video makes me want to fix these problems with anime, and that is the goal of satire.

This is a truly great example of satire, whether it was intended or not.

Excellent job on this. I hope to see you two tackle other issues.

The Ugly Truth 3D The Ugly Truth 3D

I...

I liked the ideas presented at the end. Very well. The movie wasn't bad either.

By the way, I listened to it and it got the ears correct. Zawfish might have had his headphones switched around. You normally can't tell which one is which unless you have ones like mine, which are designed to fit over and in the ear. I know for a fact which ear each one goes on.

So, it might not have a been a mistake on your part.

Still, I think it should be checked out. Just in case.

Naruto: The Rasenshuriken Naruto: The Rasenshuriken

Paradox...

This is a paradox. The drawings look amateurish, but the animation is not amateurish.

I like this example of paradox.

Parasite: The Beginning Parasite: The Beginning

Has potential...

This does have some potential. Needs improvement in a few areas.

I know you said this is your first flash, but there are some things you should do if you want better reviews.

I know it's not about the reviews, but if you're making a series, then getting even one part blammed is bad for the whole.

The main thing here is to include audio. Music is good to include, but don't forget sound effects. Those two things will improve this quite a bit.

Also, the "action" was kind of bland. By action, I mean all that happens in the movie, not just fighting.

While audio can improve the quality, there are other things as well. Things like slowing down the slash at Zelda. That moment would do well to be slowed down, like in the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers when the elf (NOT legolas or Elron) was about to be killed by Orcs.

I don't have flash, so I can't give you much advice about using it.

I can give you advice about presentation. Things like what kind of music to use, advice about improving scenes, etc.

For instance, the prologue would probably be helped by using a different background, because some words are a bit harder to read because the text does not work well with the background.

The background becomes green to display the text before the actual story part. It was kind of awkward having it change for just one bit of text. It's like having a TV show suddenly turn black for a brief instant when there is no reason to.

There are a few ways to handle that, however, besides a bland background. To help the prologue, use "cheerful" colors for text and background, but gradually darken them with each new text, or turn them into a different color at the end.

You could start with white text on a blue background, then gradually transition so that the final colors are red text on a black background.

Also, for the zombie, try to search the internet in case someone did a lower resolution ReDead. Someone on Newgrounds or elsewhere might make one, if you ask politely.

If you need advice about presentation, send me a PM. We can talk about stuff like that then.

The movie is good, but can be much better.

I hope you're not upset at my offer of help during a review. I thought that even if you didn't PM me, the examples I gave would be of help to you in the future.

I'm wondering how this will turn out. Keep on working on it, but try to make sure that the viewer won't be bored watching it.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Two issues, unfortunately

I have got to say this is a great flash. The two things that I have against it is that:

1. some scenes go way to fast (like the first animation and the brawl lineup),

and

2. even with the credits, I'm still not sure who exactly did what. I've figured out only a few of who drew what and said what. That's only a small amount though.

I know you'e tried on the credits, and with the way they're done, I don't think they should be changed.

Just tell me this: when it comes to the credits, is the order the people are listed in the same order that their work appeared in? I hope they weren't listed in random order.

Too bad there's no "slow down" or "pause" button. Some of the art I would like to see, but it goes by too fast.

I'm not talking about the pokemon stuff with that last sentence. I was talking about the Brawl lineup mostly. That, and the first animation.

I know some people might mark this as a useless review, but it sucks having to ask who did what, and missing some of the art because it goes by fast. I mean, did anyone catch a glimpse of Donkey Kong in the brawl line-up? That piqued my curiosity. I don't like it when people post this on youtube without permission, but it does seem to be the only option that allows one to actually pause the thing. It'd also make credits easier to read as well.

Sorry to bother you with this comment, but I hope you consider my concerns.

How to ID a Noob Flash How to ID a Noob Flash

It's ironic, yes...

It's ironic, yes, but that is the point. This is SATIRE! Parody takes an idea and tweaks it for a laugh, while a satire pokes fun at the idea to make a point.

One is suppose to make you laugh, the other is to make you laugh and think.

This could have been a better, but I think the way it is done is part of the irony.

Irony is suppose to be funny.

And that's why this is the way it is.

Or I could be reading into this when there isn't anything there, but at least I got to share some info.

chrismartens2005 responds:

You are completely right, the Irony was the entire point!